Spreading the word about your event has come a long way in the past decade. These days, there are numerous ways to get the word out about your events including social media invites, electronic invites, or the traditional paper invite. It can be tough to decide which invite approach is best for your event.
Fortunately, the Event Manager Blog has created the modern day guide to event invitations. Check out these 5 tips that we thought you should consider for your next big bash.
- What to Include-Your invitation should have all the important information clearly stated. Things such as time, place and dress code are just a few things to consider.
- Paper vs. Electronic– Old age vs. New age. There are pros and cons to both. The demographic of your audience can factor into which choice you end up using.
- RSVP– This may seemingly be the most complicated thing to “control.” Be sure to include details on who to contact for the RSVP information and a specific deadline.
- Plus One– Be sure you include information on your event invitation regarding a plus one, if you’re allowing that. The last thing you want is to not be prepared for an extra 25 people.
- Social Media Invitations– Be sure that if you are wanting to stick to a certain amount of people, not to broadcast it on social media. This will eliminate the chance of a mass audience.
Which way do you prefer to send out invitations? Let us know in the comments section below what has worked best for you!