With corporate events on the rise this year, companies are changing up how they do things. From entertainment to maintaining a strict budget, businesses are sprucing things up and honing in on their target audience.
Special Events magazine addresses the ins and outs of business events for 2012 in its March issue:
- Big name speakers and entertainers
- Events with targeted demographics
- Reinventing annual company events
- Sponsor participation and integration
- Themed designs
- Incentive travel and promo gifts
- Open buffets in the conference room
- Careless spending
How is your company changing things up this year? What else do you think is in or out for 2012?