With the warmer months right around the corner, outdoor events will be all the rage. Meetings Imagined has nine points to consider for successful outdoor events. Here are five that we think should be at the top of your list:
- Choose the right venue– At MEET, we provide a completely customizable event space. Our property has an outdoor pavilion and three floors so you have options when finding your ideal space.
- Keep food fresh– The last thing you want to worry about is your catered food spoiling. Our outdoor pavilion is equipped with a banquet kitchen to avoid this problem.
- Entertain guests– The sky is the limit when it comes to entertainment. Set up chairs, tables, free-standing bars, and fun games outdoors. Your guests have endless options for entertainment.
- Know the rules-Check city codes before your event. This way you can spend time focusing on your guests, rather than violations.
- Have a backup plan– Make sure you have a plan for a worst case scenario. Weather is never an issue in our space. We have tent-able configurations to create an extended climate-controlled venue when hosting on the outdoor pavilion.
Outdoor events can be a crowd favorite if adequately prepared. Have you hosted an outdoor event? Let us know how it went in the comments section below.
Event hosted at the MEET Las Vegas Outdoor Pavilion