Spring is the perfect season to plan a fiesta! Brit + Co has 21 party themes that you can use at your next big soiree. Check out some of our favorites that will definitely have your guests talking:
- Tropical Party– Use palm trees, pineapples and tropical flowers for your décor. Think about a Hawaiian luau for inspiration.
- Snow Cone Party– The weather is starting to heat up, so why not chill out with your guests and enjoy a snow cone.
- Unicorn Party– The infamous trend for early 2017 doesn’t have to be left behind with Starbucks. Bring out the glitter, pastel colors and lots of desserts for the event. Horn party favors, anyone?
- Margarita Party– Channel the spirit of Cinco de Mayo well past the fifth of May with this idea. Guests will love the colors and decorations that go along with margaritas. Pair it with some taco bites for a theme that could carry into summer.
- Sorbet Party-Pastel colors are popular this time of year. Use your cake’s icing as a way to incorporate some of these light colors.
Take your upcoming party and give it some springtime flair with these fun ides. Have you hosted a party before with one of these entertaining themes? Let us know in the comments section below!
Tropical decor is the perfect way to bring the beach to your event.