We’re officially in autumn and that means our events should have a hint of fall incorporated in them. Check out seven ideas that can help your food and beverage offerings stand out above the rest.
- Apple Cider– Don’t let the pumpkin spice latte fool you; apple cider is the official drink of fall. Guests will enjoy sipping on a warm cup of cider during events.
- Caramel Apple Stations– Gather different kinds of apples like Gala, Honeycrisp, and Granny Smith for this station and have guests pick their favorite type and start the caramel dipping process. For an added treat, provide toppings for guests to add onto the caramel.
- Soup– Add flavorful and hearty soups to your event menu. Choices such as beef stew and butternut squash soup can be an easy and tasty food option.
- Hot Chocolate– This is a cool-weather classic that will never get old! Create a hot chocolate station with all of the popular add-ons.
- Wings– Offer a fall finger-food favorite! Chicken wings are a great option for a more casual event. Different flavors of wings give attendees more variety as well.
- Signature Sangria– If you’re hosting a party full of adults, this is the perfect beverage to consider. You can choose the fall sangria of your choice. Here are 13 recipes to consider from delish
- Send-away S’mores- Leave your guests with a parting gift and send them away with a cute gift bag featuring all the ingredients they’ll need to prepare s’mores in the comfort of their home.
For more great ideas, visit the Kahn’s Catering blog for 20 ideas that will add a touch of autumn to your events. What are your top go-to ideas for food options during fall events? Let us know your ideas in the comments section below!