The weather is heating up and that means the drinks are getting colder. Prepare for your next event with some refreshing and colorful cocktails that will have your attendees loving the warmer weather. Paste Magazine has an assortment of spring cocktails event professionals should consider showing off at the bar and these are our top five:
- Spiked Raspberry Tea– Put a “grown-up” twist on the traditional iced tea by adding raspberry vodka to sweet tea.
- Lavender Honey Gin & Tonic– Give attendees something visually appealing to feast their eyes on. The lavender in this drink not only makes for a nice pop of color but also a delightfully refreshing beverage.
- Colada– Instead of the traditional method of using rum to make a colada, substitute it for bourbon. This will give the cocktail a surprising twist guests will appreciate.
- Spring Breeze- Instead of limiting this serving size to one coupe, multiply the ingredients to fill a pitcher or punch bowl. Guests will love the pineapple, raspberry, peach, and lemon flavors that are incorporated into this drink.
- Peach Bellini- Add a fruity, yet subtle variation on the traditional champagne toast. Provide guests with a flute of the crowd favorite, Peach Bellini.
Are you hosting a spring event with cocktails on the menu? Let us know what beverages you plan on serving in the comments below!
Photo Credit: Orange Soda Photography